Saturday, May 19, 2007

On Commenting, Use Policies and Other Back-end Issues

A few people have asked several times to remove the registration requirement and allow 'drive-by comments'. I was initially opposed to any restriction, but after considerable consideration, decided it is best for the overall community to keep it in place.

I've been looking at what is going on in the 'blogosphere' in general and there is quite a debate.

To discuss it and not take up space on this site, which is about Nazareth itself, I decided to post material on the test site I set up for this new template.

I've got the initial posts up and link and there is no comment registration so visit at your own risk;-) If there any problems you find (I put this together pretty fast) let me know - editor@newsovercoffee.com

The Table of Contents is here.

Enjoy the site and the weekend.

No comments: