Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Whisper Down the Alley

If you are interested enough in the community to read posts on this site, I'm going to guess that you probably attend a meeting or two of one sort or the other at least once in a while.

If so, let us know about it.

I developed this site, not to be the sole author, but instead to give all groups and organizations a voice and to allow each person to share what they know to help build a better community.

If you are a member or officer of a group or organization, feel free to forward information on your meetings, events and activities with links back to your site for greater detail.

I can always post your material for you if you'd prefer not being recognized, or if you'd like to make posts, I'll register you as an author on the site so you can make the posts yourself.

To learn more or submit information, email me at editor@newsovercoffee.com

3 comments:

Mrs. Right said...

Does anyone know what happened to Lily's Tacos? I saw there was a "turnkey auction" sign, then this past weekend it's been completely closed down. Any news on what might be going in there?

Hometown said...

I was wondering if there's any beautification ordinance that requires property owners to maintain their properties. The downtown area of Main Street, south of Belvidere Street, is looking quite shabby.

Bob said...

With regard to Lily's Tacos, I heard that the auction didn't yield as high of a bid as the owner would have liked. To my knowledge it was not sold and I've heard no news as to what might be going in there.