Thursday, April 15, 2010

GABE TOTH LIVE AT THE NAZARETH ARTS CENTER!

Received this note on Facebook from Gabe Toth of Lower Nazareth, who is performing at the Nazareth Center for the Arts tonight and wanted to share it:

"Greetings! I promise this show will be fun. Just as a positive note there are always people who leave my shows stating how they could stay listening for hours and hours more, and that it is nice to hear good quality variety rather than the same old stuff performed by everybody else all of the time. I will be honest with you, I have been performing so long, I do not plan what I am going to do, the only plan is, is that I am doing about 6-7 different songs than I was unable to do last time at this venue because I was at the tail end of brochitis (what fun!) ha ha ha - freewill donation 1/2 to Nazareth Arts Center and 1/2 to a youth music summer program AMA. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL!! Come out kick back, and relax with a night with Gabe, I WILL OUT DO YOUR TV I PROMISE :) It's only a few hours of your time, and just the thrill of seeing some people for the first time in years and close friends whom I miss would even be an inspiration to add extra fire and pizzaz to my spirit for even a better show -- I won't lie, everyone in showbiz knows how important audiences are and as a whole how they can help make or break you, (In most cases, but God has given me the ability to mold even the most staunch, picky music listener into enjoying what I do) NO JOKE - CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TONIGHT!!"

If attending, tonight's show begins at 7:30 p.m., doors open at 7:00, Gallery features artwork by James DePietro, and parking is available at Lafayette Ambassador and KNBT banks in Nazareth. The Center is located at 30 Belvidere (between Main and Broad Street). Learn More: http://www.NazarethArts.com

Posted via email from Ross Nunamaker

No comments: