Monday, October 25, 2010

Man Making Crystal Meth Sparked Fire

The apartment fire on South Main Street Saturday night is now being reported as being caused by an explosion that occurred while an individual was making crystal meth according to the Express-Times (read it here).

According to the article Clay Rutt, 54, was mixing chemicals in a bottle at the time of the explosion.

Rutt was severely injured and hospitalized.

Police said he had been under investigation, but until the explosion they did not have enough evidence to act.

Rutt’s apartment was described as “a substantial operation” established in his apartment.

Posted via email from Ross Nunamaker

No comments: