Friday, June 22, 2007

Virtual NOC Coffee House is Now Open

While you can't get the rush of caffeine to course through your veins by visiting, you can stimulate your brain at the NOC Coffee House.

The NOC Coffee House is a Google Discussion Group (forum) that I've set up to allow open discussion and comment on area news, topics, and posts without having to register. You can visit the forum by clicking on this link or the one in the right sidebar.

If you do register to use the Group you can add topics, if you don't register, contact me and I'll add them for you (editor@newsovercoffee.com).

I've created two general discussions one on the NASD and one simply called "Around Town".

While summers tend to be slow, I'm sure they will pick up once school is back in session.

Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions, comments, or if you experience any difficulties while visiting the Coffee House!

No comments: