Saturday, July 08, 2006

NewsOverCoffee - People's Poll Now Available

If you've been skipping the home page to get to the news, now you have a reason to check it out. I've added an opinion poll that allows you to register your vote and see results.

The downside is, like everything else I'm using freeware so there are ads I have no control over, which I'm not particularly fond of, but it gets the job done.

The current question - Should Nazareth Council Build a New Government Center?

Click here to get to the poll and vote!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess you didnt like my comments from the day before since they are not posted anymore.

RossRN said...

Since you posted anonymously I can only reply by commenting myself to the previous comment - I haven't deleted any posted comments to date.

Therefore, I have to believe you must not have properly completed the post. Sorry. You're welcome to go back and repost.

Thanks for taking a sip of NewsOverCoffee!