Thursday, November 20, 2008

House Tour

The Nazareth Arts Commission is holding a House Tour as a fundraising event in support of the Community Arts Center renovation at the former Borough Building at 30 Belvidere Street.

The Tour takes place on December 13 from 10:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. There will be seven homes and each home will have either a local artist and/or musician on hand to showcase work or perform.

Tickets for the event will be available for purchase soon at local stores and the Chamber of Commerce (located in the Martin Homestead on N. Main Street).

3 comments:

golden said...

Hi Ross,

Just wanted to let you know that the house tour will take place from 10:00 to 3:00, not 1:00 to 3:00.

RossRN said...

Corrected it in the post - thanks!

anonymous said...

I wonder why this hasn't been advertised. I already bought my tickets for the Govenor Wolf Tour. Had I known Nazareth was having a tour, I would have gotten the tickets for that one.