Monday, November 21, 2011

Wailing Waters Breaking Up

Tyler Grady has posted on Facebook that the band Wailing Waters is breaking up at the end of 2011 to "pursue other interests."

His post read:

I have an announcement to make, but I would like to start off by saying thank you… Thank you all so much for supporting my band Wailing Waters over the past few years! You have been the kindest, most badass group of people a band could play for. I cannot thank you enough for your support!!!
At this time, however, I would like to announce that the members of Wailing Waters have made a decision to disband at the end of 2011 to pursue other interests. In 2012, I will be joining forces with Anthony Baker (drummer extraordinaire formerly of Crystal Roxx) and Jordan Demarest and Joe Berndt (ridiculous guitar player and bassist combination formerly of Octane, Xero, etc.). We will be playing out with our new project, “The Next”, starting in January of 2012. I’ll be posting more information as we move forward with this project... Thank you all again, and I hope to see you out at a show with “The Next”!!! :) Have an awesome Thanksgiving!

Posted via email from Ross Nunamaker

No comments: